2 Bedroom House For Sale
Stylish brand new home with two double bedrooms, in an exclusive development of just eleven houses by W. E. Black Ltd.
ENTRANCE HALL * CLOAKROOM * LIVING ROOM * KITCHEN * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE * SECOND BEDROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * GARDEN * PARKING
Low Meadow is a collection of just eleven attractively styled 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes by W. E. Black.
Designed to blend with and compliment the historic architectural style of existing properties in Weston Turville, each home offers contemporary living accommodation that has been thoughtfully planned and beautifully executed.
Occupying a private cul-de-sac setting, surrounded by mature trees and backing onto open fields, these beautiful homes promise relaxed living in a desirable setting. The layout of each house has been carefully considered to make the most of the setting, with an emphasis on creating a feeling of space.
W. E. BLACK LTD.
W. E. Black Ltd was founded in Uxbridge in 1919 and between the Wars built over 3,500 homes in West Middlesex, which are today still highly sought after. Billy Black died in 1961 and was succeeded by his nephew, Geoff Buttrum.
In 1973 Eric Gadsden became Managing Director and the company remains entirely family owned, with Eric’s daughter, Sarah, a Chartered Surveyor, now Planning Director. The area of operation now extends across the Chilterns and the Vale of Aylesbury, as far as Oxford and Milton Keynes and specialises in high quality developments.
All W.E. Black developments feature a notably high specification as standard, including many finishes which would be charged at extra cost by national housebuilders.
With the family background in the Vale of Aylesbury dating back over 300 years the Directors enjoy the benefit of many close relationships with land owners and agents enabling the Company to acquire some of the very best locations available.
The Company also enjoys long standing relationships with many tradesmen and suppliers extending back as much as 50 years. It is the benefit of this skill and expertise
which is passed to our purchasers when they move into a new W.E. Black home.
* Solid traditional brick and block construction
* PVCu windows and French doors are weather-stripped and double glazed with multi-point fasteners
* Timber engineered Mitek joists to first floors
* Excellent sound and thermal insulation
* Tiled roofs in contrasting style
* Gas-fired central heating system with thermostatic radiator valves and electronic programmer
* Ample TV and BT points
* Fully fitted Symphony traditional Shaker style kitchen with appliances comprising Bosch stainless steel double oven and gas hob, complementary chimney hood, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer
* Inset Blanco stainless steel sink
* Ceramic floor tiling from Minoli’s exclusive collection
* Down lighters
* Four-panel internal doors with chrome furniture
* Moulded skirting and architraves
* Smooth ceilings throughout
* Mirrored glass wardrobes to master bedroom
* Fully fitted with Ideal Standard modern white sanitary ware
* Ideal Standard modern chrome taps and fittings throughout
* Thermostatically controlled showers
* Ceramic wall tiling from Minoli’s exclusive collection
* Shaver points
* Down lighters
* Heated chrome towel rails
* Landscaped front garden
* Brick paved parking
* Outside water tap
* Fully fenced and hedged boundaries
* Extensive patio in Cotswold paving slabs
SECURITY & PEACE OF MIND
* Mains-operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
* Multi-point security locks to all windows and external doors, where appropriate
* High performance front door
* Ten year LABC Warranty
Nestling at the foot of the Chilterns, Weston Turville has retained its historic charm, with many listed buildings and much of the village designated a conservation area. Flanked by beautiful countryside, the village has its own store for those everyday essentials, three well-respected pubs and a primary school, rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted. For older children, Weston Turville falls into the catchment areas of Aylesbury High School, Aylesbury Grammar, Sir Henry Floyd Grammar and John Colet School, Wendover.
The village lies within 3 miles of Wendover, where rail services can get you to London Marylebone in as little as 42 minutes. Wendover also offers a more comprehensive selection of shops, coffee shops, restaurants, a weekly market and monthly farmers’ market.
When the outdoors beckons there’s plenty of choice, from cycling and walking in the Chilterns, to sailing on Weston Turville Reservoir or a round of golf at Weston Turville Golf Club. Wendover Woods, where kids can let themselves go at ‘Go Ape!’ and Coombe Hill, with its far reaching views, are both favoured destinations for family outings
Other properties you might be interested in
Bridge Street, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
Guide Price £435,000
Hurst Path, Pitstone, Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire, LU7
Guide Price £345,000
Acacia Walk, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23
Guide Price £340,000
New Road, Northchurch, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
Guide Price £345,000