5 Bedroom House For Sale
Luxurious, brand new five bedroom home, located just two miles from the historic market town of Tring.
APPLE BLOSSOM HOUSE - Plot 13
Surrounded by acres of beautiful countryside, Lendon Grove is a luxurious development of individually designed, substantial four and five bedroom homes, located just two miles from the historic market town of Tring.
The historic hamlet of Gubblecote, first mentioned in the 1086 Domesday Book, is located just half a mile from Long Marston - its larger, village neighbour, around two miles north of Tring, and blessed by beautiful surrounding countryside.
Ideal for walking, with miles and miles of scenic footpaths just waiting to be discovered, the Grand Union Canal and Tring reservoirs only a short stroll away, Lendon Grove offers the opportunity to live the countryside dream, while all the facilities and attractions of town can be found within just a few minutes` drive.
LOCAL AREA & AMENITIES
Amenities in nearby Long Marston are both plentiful and varied; the majestic All Saints` Church, a well-supported tennis club and cricket club, village hall, recreation ground, and The Queen`s Head public house and restaurant are all to be found here.
The surrounding towns offer a more comprehensive range of facilities - from the weekly street markets, and the eclectic mix of boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants in Tring and Berkhamsted, to the modern shopping centres and the large department stores of Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead and Milton Keynes. The closest town, Tring, offers both Tesco and M&S Simply Food supermarkets.
There is a good range of leisure and recreational options in the area, including the National Trust`s 5,000 acre Ashridge Estate and golf courses at Ashridge, Berkhamsted, and The Grove. Tring features a branch of the Natural History Museum and the Pendley Court Theatre, while Buckinghamshire`s county town, Aylesbury, boasts a recently completed £42 million theatre. Those members of the family seeking five-star pampering will be delighted to know the world renowned Champneys Health Resort can be found approximately six miles to the south.
The area boasts excellent schooling, including Long Marston C-of-E primary school and Tring Comprehensive School. For those who prefer the independent sector, Tring Park School for the Performing Arts and Berkhamsted School both have superb reputations.
For commuters, not only is the picturesque setting of Lendon Grove there to be enjoyed, so too is its convenient location. Cheddington and Tring stations, only three and four miles away respectively, provide regular train services to London Euston; from Tring, within less than 40 minutes. Alternatively, Wendover station, around six miles, provides a direct service to Marylebone in around 50 minutes. The A41, less than four miles, provides dual carriageway access direct to the M25 (junction 20), while Hemel Hempstead provides access to the M1 (junction 8). London`s Heathrow (34 miles) and Luton (18 miles) airports are also remarkably accessible.
Lendon Grove is a rarely available, exclusive development of four and five bedroom homes, thoughtfully designed to create a most attractive setting, and taking full advantage of the glorious countryside that surrounds it.
Each property is built to an exceptional standard, blending traditional design with a contemporary finish, created to meet all the demands of modern family life. The architects have individually designed each home to maximise its location, whilst reflecting the local architectural styles found locally. Every home has been planned and orientated to make the most of the fabulous position, and many have stunning, open views.
The professionally designed kitchens are finished to a high specification, with high gloss doors, and integrated, energy efficient appliances, including a 5-ring gas burner hob and stylish Quartz worktops.
Upstairs, the master and second bedrooms both feature en suite facilities which, along with the family bathroom, incorporates the latest designs in fine tiling, and beautiful, contemporary sanitaryware from Villeroy & Boch.
All homes feature large loft spaces, with plots 4 13 fully boarded and with attic trusses. All homes include garages, complete with electrically operated, remote controlled doors.
Finally, for the ultimate peace of mind, every property comes with a 10 year new homes warranty from NHBC.
PATRICK RUDDY HOMES
Patrick Ruddy Homes is a well established, high quality, NHBC registered housebuilder. A financially strong, family-owned and run development company, Patrick Ruddy Homes specialises in bespoke residential developments and operates primarily in the south east of England.
Attention to detail is of paramount importance. Experienced and talented teams of architects, construction professionals, and sales agents are hand-picked to look after every development, each of which carefully manage every scheme to a bespoke design, embracing the Ruddy way` in their approach. By having pride throughout the entire process, exceptional homes are created, providing successful, aspirational spaces in which to live.
SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
* White satin painted, traditional timber staircase
* White satin painted panelled internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
* Engineered dark oak flooring throughout the ground floor
* Fitted carpets to staircase and first floor (excluding bathrooms and en suites)
* Fitted wardrobes where indicated on plans
* Fireplace with traditional surround and fitted with a log burning stove
* External lights to entrance, patio areas, and garages/parking area
* Multi-point locking front door with polished chrome door furniture
* Pre-finished timber windows with chrome ironmongery
* Fully automatic, remote controlled garage doors
* Natural stone patio
* High quality kitchen units, with contemporary high-gloss doors
* Polished quartz worktop with upstands
* LED under-unit and plinth lighting
* Siemens appliances including twin electric ovens, steamer oven, combination microwave, and 5-ring gas hob
* Integrated full-height fridge and separate full-height freezer
* Dishwasher and wine cooling fridge
* Remote controlled, ceiling-mounted extractor hood
* Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl under-mounted sink with chrome plated mixer tap and spray head attachment
* Units as the kitchen, with matching quartz worktop, stainless steel sink and chrome plated taps
* Freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer
WC, BATHROOM & EN SUITES
* Fully fitted bathrooms, with Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware
* Under basin vanity cabinets, and mirrors to all bath/shower rooms
* Ladder heated towel rails in polished chrome finish
* Contemporary porcelain wall and floor tiles
* Low profile walk-in shower trays with bespoke glazed shower doors
CONSTRUCTION, ELECTRICAL & LIGHTING
* Traditional construction, with cavity wall, internal dry-lining and plaster skim finish.
* Sky+ ready, with individual satellite dish
* Fully fitted and operational alarm system
* LED downlighting throughout
* Polished chrome light switches and power sockets
* Power and lighting to garage
* Mains operated smoke detectors
HEATING & HOT WATER
* Worcester Bosch Greenstar, gas-fired central heating boiler
* Zoned underfloor heating to ground floor, with heating by radiators to upper floor
* Worcester Bosch high-capacity pressurised hot water tank
* Mains drainage
* Cold water tap
* Electrical socket to patio area
PEACE OF MIND
* Each home has been independently surveyed throughout construction, and provided with a 10 year new home warranty from NHBC upon completion
Photographs shown within these sales particulars are of scenes around Lendon Grove generally and of Plot 4, and are not of this particular property.
Only those fixtures and fittings mentioned specifically in these particulars are included in the sale. All others, such as curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments and furniture are specifically excluded but may be available by separate negotiation. Although these particulars, together with photographs, maps, computer generated images and floorplans are intended to give a fair description of the properties at this development, they do not form any part of a contract of sale. Patrick Ruddy Homes Ltd, their Agents, Nash Partnership, and persons in their employ do not give any warranty whatever in relation to these properties. All measurements are approximate, and floorplans and maps are not to scale. Computer generated images, floorplans and maps used in these particulars are intended to be a general guide to the appearance of the properties in the development, however, from time to time, it is necessary for the developer to make architectural changes. Kitchen, bathroom and landscaping layouts may vary from those shown. Any appliances and/or services mentioned within these particulars have not been tested or verified by the Agent. Photographs shown in these particulars are of properties at Lendon Grove, together with scenes of the local surrounding area. All negotiations should be conducted through Nash Partnership.
When visiting Lendon Grove, you are responsible for following the Health and Safety procedures and signs that are in place. For this reason, visitors must go straight to the sales office on arrival.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Bunstrux, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23
Guide Price £875,000
London Road, Bourne End, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP1
Guide Price £825,000
Birch Road, Northchurch, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
Guide Price £785,000
Boswick Lane, Dudswell, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
Guide Price £825,000
Damask Close, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23
Guide Price £1,150,000