Tailor-made letting solutions for landlords
Whether you are looking to let your home while you’re away on business, or you need a long-term tenancy solution for your investment property, our award-winning lettings department offers the service to suit.
We understand that becoming a landlord can be a daunting experience. It is easy to see why, when you consider there are more than 145 separate laws and 400 regulations that landlords must abide by when letting a property!
Our in-house property managers are experts in their field, on-hand to help throughout the entire process. Many of our consultants have been awarded industry leading qualifications from NFOPP, and we offer a comprehensive range of residential lettings services, including full property management.
We are also proud to be a ‘Propertymark’ approved letting agent. Our accounts are independently audited and our clients enjoy peace of mind from being part of Propertymark’s ‘Client Money Protection Scheme’*.
We handle an impressive portfolio of rented properties throughout Berkhamsted, Tring and the surrounding area. So whether you are thinking of letting your property for the first time or you’re an experienced landlord looking for a new letting agent service, please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Why busy landlords choose Nash Partnership
- Experienced, attentive and very knowledgeable staff
- Flexible service options, competitively priced
- Open and transparent fees with no hidden charges
- Up to date legal documents and advice on property rental matters
- Property appraisals from experienced letting consultants
- Extensive internet advertising on the UK’s top property websites
- A pre-qualified database of waiting tenants
- Comprehensive tenant referencing service with full credit check
- Professionally produced inventories
- Full client money protection
- Registered with the government-backed Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Database of expert and reliable tradespeople on call
- Established over twenty years ago
- Award winning lettings department
* Our Client Money handling Procedure can be found here