Westwick Row, Hemel Hempstead
|Parcel of land, approximately 1.18 acres (0.47 ha).|
|Type:||Commercial and Land|
Land of approximately 1.18 acres (0.47 ha), fronting onto Westwick Row, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4UD.
Prospective purchasers should note that the land is sold subject to covenants, including the following:
1. Not to use the property other than as a garden or a paddock for the grazing of horses/ponies and not for any residential or commercial of other development.
2. To maintain a stock proof post and rail fence of not less than 4`6″ in height around the boundaries.
3. Not to erect any permanent building on the property or any part thereof other than for stabling for horses and not to carry out any development for which planning permission is required.
4. Not to place any caravan house on wheels, trailer, boat, commercial vehicle or any cars on the property, save for temporary structures in relation to the stabling of horses.
5. At all times to keep the property well cultivated and tidy free from weeds.
All enquiries to:
Berkhamsted Office: 01442 863000
Photographs and OS land plan are for identification purposes only and do not form any part of a contract of sale.
- Land of approximate 1.18 acres